Sunday, November 25, 2012

Pink Lemonade Pie

My two favorite things when cooking are:  sugar and using 5 ingredients or less.  So let's get to the good stuff and make us some dessert.  I contemplated what recipe to post this weekend and ended up talking myself into making it for myself today--Pink Lemonade Pie.  Not really a pie, it's made in a 9 x 13 pan.  But certainly you can make it in a pie pan, you just won't get as many servings.  I originally got this recipe many years ago from my sister, Robyn.  I sometimes make it with my own homemade sweetened condensed milk.  Much cheaper.  (Terry)
PINK LEMONADE PIE
Make a graham cracker crust, patting the crumbs onto the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan.  Put in freezer until ready to use.  For recipe, see crust for Pumpkin Chiffon Pie.  (If I knew how to do "links," we'd be in business.)
Mix together: one 6 oz can pink lemonade concentrate, 8 oz carton Cool Whip, and one can sweetened condensed milk.  Pour into graham cracker crust.  Chill until ready to serve.
NOTE:  If you end up buying a 12 oz can lemonade concentrate, just measure out 3/4 cup.  (Or make 2.)

No comments:

Post a Comment