Sunday, November 11, 2012

Why????

I love when we are all able to get together, and it seems like we are always surrounded by amazing food. (I guess that is how most of us keep our girlish figures) :) Anyways, I always seem to be asking for many recipe's of the wonderful food we have at our gatherings. I have talked to a few family members and we thought that maybe we can gather collections of our favorite recipe's and share with he whole family. This blog will be open to anyone and everyone who wants to share. I think it will be fun to try new things and old recipe's we grew up with or forgot about (that's where the older family members come  in- haha). So, feel free to add recipe's, pictures, or even a quick note to keep us in touch. I can't wait to see what we can come up with!! Love you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment