Friday, October 4, 2013

Pumpkin Bars



I received this recipe from one of my very good friends. I seem to miss place this recipe often, and it seems like every fall I ask for it again. So, this is for me as much as you. I now have it where I can find it for the next time I make it.

Ingridients:

 4 eggs
 1 2/3 c. sugar
16 oz. can of pumpkin
 1 c. oil
2 c. flour
2 tsp. baking powder
 1 tsp. salt
2 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. ginger
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
 1/2 tsp. cloves


 Beat eggs, oil, sugar, and pumpkin until fluffy, add remaining ingredients and pour into 10 x 15 (cookie sheet). Bake 20-30 minutes at 350 degrees. Frost with cream cheese frosting once cooled.

Cream cheese frosting
 4 Tbs. butter
4 oz. cream cheese
 1/2 lb. powdered sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla
Blend cream cheese and butter together. Add powdered sugar and vanilla and beat all ingredients together well.




*I also double the recipe for frosting

No comments:

Post a Comment