Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Raspberry Cheese Danish--Three Exclamation Marks !!!



Tonight I was looking through some old Taste of Home and Simple and Delicious magazines, when I came across a recipe I had made several times and forgotten about.  Next to the recipe I had the following notation:  Good!!!  Wow.  How could I have forgotten this recipe?!  I have been missing out all this time.  Bummer.  (Terry)





RASPBERRY CHEESE DANISH
-Unroll an 8 oz. tube of crescent roll dough.  Separate into 4 rectangles.  Seal perforations.  Now cut into halves, so that you have 8 squares (instead of 8 triangles). 
-Beat 4 oz cream cheese with 1/4 C powdered sugar.  Spread 1 TB diagonally across each square.  Top with 1 TB raspberry jam. 
-Take two opposing corners and pinch together, twist just a bit, making sure those corners will stay together.  Bake on parchment or a Pam sprayed baking sheet at 375 for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
-Combine 1/2 C powdered sugar with 2 tp milk.  Drizzle over danishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment