Sunday, February 17, 2013

Strawberry Orange Juice

While water is my favorite thing to drink, I am open to other options--of the non-alcoholic variety.  Finding new beverage choices, that taste good and are not your ususal run-of-the mill variety, is not always easy to do.  A few years ago I came across a recipe that really piqued my interest.  I tried it out at home.  (That's equals a taste test of 2.)  And then I took it to a family reunion.  (That's equals a taste test of millions.  Well, sometimes it seems like millions.)  Anyway, it went over well, and it is only 3 ingredients.  Bottom's up!  (Terry)
 
STRAWBERRY ORANGE JUICE

 
Combine the following:
6 C crushed ice (or small ice cubes)
6 C orange juice
1/2 to 3/4 C strawberry syrup
NOTE:  Can reuse the same ice when making additional batches.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment